September 2026: Returning to this quiet digital corner after being away for a decade. I have gently tucked away many older posts—some spanning over two decades—into privacy while I tenderly read back through them. I will open these closed doors little by little. For now, this is simply a quiet windowsill where I can leave my scattered thoughts, fleeting views, and slow musings to catch the light.
Jul 10, 2010
Bella's Tale - The End of the Day-Ch. 2
A very, very long car ride and an hour or more of romping around in the yard has left Bella exhausted.
She is a real girl-she loves her body pillow!
Aren't all kids and dogs beautiful when they sleep? I think we are ALL tired after today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If something you read makes you think, remember, laugh, or simply pause for a moment, I’d love for you to leave a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If something you read makes you think, remember, laugh, or simply pause for a moment, I’d love for you to leave a comment.