September 2026: Returning to this quiet digital corner after being away for a decade. I have gently tucked away many older posts—some spanning over two decades—into privacy while I tenderly read back through them. I will open these closed doors little by little. For now, this is simply a quiet windowsill where I can leave my scattered thoughts, fleeting views, and slow musings to catch the light.
Jul 11, 2010
Bella's Tale - So How is Bella with kids?-Ch.5
Sunday July 11, 2010 They say pictures are worth a thousand words, so here you go:
(CLICK PICTURES TO SEE LARGER VIEW)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If something you read makes you think, remember, laugh, or simply pause for a moment, I’d love for you to leave a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If something you read makes you think, remember, laugh, or simply pause for a moment, I’d love for you to leave a comment.