Jul 16, 2010

Bella meets our Alpha dog

FRIDAY JULY 16, 2010

Bella has been with us just under one week. Up until now, I have kept my Alpha neutered male Shepherd and Bella in separate rooms. They also were never outside together. My Alpha (Jack) is very protective of me and of the property, and the initial introduction when both were on leashes didn't go too well. Jackson showed aggression and Bella did not seem to pick up on it and continued to want to play. That was a few days ago.

Today, we decided to try again. It is very stressful on Jack to be separated from me and it is stressful on all of us to always keep the two dogs apart. Since Bella is getting along so well with Diesel, we decided today to give things another try with Jack.

Again, a picture or two (or three) is worth a thousand words, so here you go: (once again my camera thinks it is two day from now, but it is really "today").
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO SEE LARGER VIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section.